[Rdo-list] Kilo-1 RDO?

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 10:18:27 UTC 2014

> whether we are going to provide some RDO builds based on top of it, or
> we're only providing Delorean (master tracking) nightlies at this point.

Delorean is were Kilo work for RPM packages is happening and there
isn't plan to create RDO Kilo repo before Kilo RC phase.
There's a work in progress to make Packstack working against Delorean
repos and, once we have that, CI jobs with Packstack against Delorean
repos.
Delorean snapshots which pass CI will be then published under
rdo.fedorapeople.org/openstack-trunk

Cheers,
Alan