[Rdo-list] plan to add a parameter to config glance backend?

Flavio Percoco flavio at redhat.com
Wed Jul 2 07:54:32 UTC 2014

On 02/07/14 09:45 +0800, Kun Huang wrote:
>I need this: CONFIG_GLANCE_BACKEND=file|rbd|....

I'm not sure if you're talking about the client or the server. In
glance-api there are 2 config options. The first one `known_stores` is
used to enable/disable stores. The second one `default_store` allows
you to specify which store should be used as the default one when none
is passed to the API.

Is there something missing in the above-mentioned options?

Cheers,
Flavio

--
@flaper87