[Rdo-list] [Heads-up] RDO Bug triage tomorrow [15JUL2014]

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Mon Jul 14 18:21:22 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 02:07:24PM +0530, Kashyap Chamarthy wrote:
> Heya,
>
> It's that time again! Tomorrow (3rd Tuesday of the month)

Just a correction: Looking at our original thread[*] on deciding the
recurring bug triage date, we had it as 3rd Wednesday of every month :-)
But, our wiki-page below[1] had Tuesday.

Now, that we've had this email out anyway, we can stick to Tuesday (and
hey, what's in a day :-) ) for this time. Also, Rich Bowen has made a
this nnouncement on the inter-webs, just don't want to add additional
corrections there.

(Thanks to Lars for pointing this out.)

[*] https://www.redhat.com/archives/rdo-list/2014-January/msg00035.html