[Rdo-list] keystone error when run packstack - What's going to happen with currently running Havana on F20 ?

Pádraig Brady pbrady at redhat.com
Mon May 12 18:03:33 UTC 2014

On 05/12/2014 06:02 PM, Boris Derzhavets wrote:
> If currently Controller && Compute nodes are running Havana on F20 boxes
> should I expect  future `yum update` to make painless upgrade to IceHouse
> release or system will be  broken or frozen ?
> Current status on Controller:-
>
> [root at dfw02 boris(keystone_admin)]$ rpm -qa | grep openstack
> openstack-nova-api-2013.2.3-1.fc20.noarch
> openstack-dashboard-theme-2014.1-1.fc20.noarch
> openstack-dashboard-2014.1-1.fc20.noarch

I see you've backported Icehouse horizon to avoid the Firefox 29 issue.

Anyway, the update between major releases of OpenStack
requires an explicit action, which is to install the
appropriate RDO release rpm.

For details on the H -> I update process see:
http://openstack.redhat.com/Upgrading_RDO_To_Icehouse

thanks,
Pádraig.