[Rdo-list] Notes from test days

whayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Sun Oct 5 12:42:14 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-10-05 at 13:57 +0200, Arash Kaffamanesh wrote:
> Sorry Rich, I posted the my previous email inadvertently only to you.
>
> The answer to my own question regarding vxlan support for Juno is:
> Yes, it works like a charm, what I was missing was the proper network
> configuration for ovs and the br-ex interface on CentOS 7 and some
> additional steps by creating the networks after deployment and the
> right settings in the answer-file
> I'll write a step by step how to for ML2 VXLAN OpenStack Juno
> deployment with Packstack and post the link on this list in few hours.
>

> Thanks!
> - Arash

Our internal testing shows this should work for you, however our public
facing 2 node ml2-vxlan is failing to launch instances so there may be
some configuration error there.

https://prod-rdojenkins.rhcloud.com/job/khaleesi-rdo-juno-production-centos-7.0-multinode-packstack-neutron-ml2-vxlan-rabbitmq/