[Rdo-list] Default keystone token provider in Juno packages

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 22:25:43 UTC 2014

> We have to clarify for a documentation change
> (https://review.openstack.org/#/c/127494/) if the default keystone token
> provider will change in the RDO packages.

I've replied in the review, repeating here for the archive:

openstack-keystone RPM does not modify upstream default i.e. [token]
provider is not set in
http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/openstack-keystone.git/tree/keystone-dist.conf

puppet-keystone modules was setting this to pki earlier but that was
changed to match Juno:
https://github.com/stackforge/puppet-keystone/commit/611d9649f21c304af3c34475b42e3b04822c8639
This is included in the latest RDO Juno build
openstack-puppet-modules-2014.2.1-0.4

I also double-checked that packstack is not setting token_provider parameter.

So all good for RDO Juno!

Cheers,
Alan