[Rdo-list] New to openStack

Ramakrishna Nishtala (rnishtal) rnishtal at cisco.com
Thu Oct 23 15:40:50 UTC 2014

Yep, should have been clearer. It's for rhel  EL7, sorry not on scientific.

Install Juno from

yum install http://rdo.fedorapeople.org/openstack-juno/rdo-release-juno.rpm

(https://openstack.redhat.com/RDO_test_day_Juno_milestone_3)

Later would like to have Red Hat Open Stack version ( supported open stack version ) . Is there an upgrade path or do I have to install everything from ground zero.

Appreciate your help.

Regards,

Rama