[Rdo-list] packstack and updates of additional compute nodes

Kashyap Chamarthy kchamart at redhat.com
Sat Oct 25 09:04:53 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 04:27:44PM -0400, Kaul, Yaniv wrote:
> Thanks – while I’m mainly testing Cinder, perhaps it’s time I stop
> being lazy/scared and move away from Nova-Network!

Yes, do give Neutron a good try, I felt it was worth it. For the last 2
releases my primary testing has been with Neutron, fwiw, and it is
becoming incrementally easier to debug. :-)

My configs for a 2-node Neutron+GRE+OVS+ML2 setup:

    https://kashyapc.fedorapeople.org/virt/openstack/rdo/IceHouse-Nova-Neutron-ML2-GRE-OVS.txt

/me needs to update these for Juno, though (been traveling, couldn't get
to it yet).

--
/kashyap