[Rdo-list] RDO/OpenStack meeups in the coming week (October 28, 2014)

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Oct 28 17:24:17 UTC 2014

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where RDO
enthusiasts will be gathering. If you know of others, please let me
know, and/or add them to http://openstack.redhat.com/Events

If you attend any of these meetups, please take pictures, and send me
some. If you blog about the events (and you should), please send me
that, too.

* Tuesday, October 28 - Denver, Colorado -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Denver/events/213229672/ - Getting the
Most out of Cinder

* Tuesday, October 28 - Santiago, Chile -
http://www.meetup.com/DevOps-Culture/events/197237532/ - Primer reunión
del grupo

* Wednesday, October 29 - Denver, Colorado -
http://www.meetup.com/Distributed-Computing-Denver/events/206469162/ -
Ceph- Architecture of an Open Source, Distributed Storage System

* Wednesday, October 29 - Columbia, Maryland -
http://www.meetup.com/opensourcecloud/events/201114332/ - Open Source
Cloud Meetup

* Thursday, October 30 is Docker Global Hack Day, and there are meetups
*everywhere*. Find one near you - http://tm3.org/dockerhack

* And, starting Sunday, the OpenStack "Kilo" Summit will be held in
Paris - http://openstack.org/summit/  Hope to see you there!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/