[Rdo-list] CentOS-RDO Remix- After PackStack

Hi, as part of my GSoC under CentOS, I am developing a Pre-configured cloud via CentOS. During installation of CentOS an option to install openstack is offered, if selected RDO packages are installed during setup and at first boot packstack (systemd) is used to setup openstack.

I would appreciate some suggestions from a user's perspective, what additional configurations I should perform after packstack (--allinone) finishes. For example neutron configurations (i.e., floating ip assignment etc), or doing steps from RDO running an instance. Given that the motivation is to provide a "Preconfigured, assumption driven, easily installed single node cloud controller for development and Proof of Concept testing" (more info on initial motivation).

--
Cheers,

Asad