[Rdo-list] RDO packaging / CI

Gerard Braad me at gbraad.nl
Wed Dec 2 01:52:54 UTC 2015

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 11:02 PM, David Moreau Simard <dms at redhat.com> wrote:
> For packaging, we have this [1] available.

Appreciated. this is certainly pointing me in the right direction

> For CI there's not much out there right now, that I know of - at least.
> 2) How the CI works, where it's run, how it's involved in
> testing/packaging/promotion to stable repos, etc
> Until then, there's little incentive to document it as there are many
> changes occuring.

This would actually have been my follow-up question. Especially the
interaction with koji/bodhi seems to be unclear. Where can I find more
information or join the discussion about the changes you mention.

regards,

Gerard

--
Gerard Braad — 吉拉德