[Rdo-list] RDO Mitaka 1 Test Day, Dec 10, 11th

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 18:33:02 UTC 2015

Reminder: We're doing a test day for RDO Mitaka 1 on Thursday and Friday
of this week - that's the 10th and 11th - where we'll be testing the
bits that have passed CI for Mitaka Milestone 1.

We will also be testing RDO Manager.

And, for those that would like to try out the stable (Liberty) release,
we'll be around to help you with that, too.

Further details about the test day are available at
https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/rdo-test-day-mitaka-01/

Please do add test cases to test matrix at
https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/testedsetups-mitaka-01/ if there are
things you'd like to see further tested. The more detailed instructions
you can provide, the better coverage it will get.

Thanks!

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison