Re: [Rdo-list] [Fedocal] Reminder meeting : RDO meeting

> Most OpenStack projects will skip this week and next week's meetings
> due to holidays.
>
> Do we want to do the same thing ?
>
> David Moreau Simard
> Senior Software Engineer | Openstack RDO
>
> dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]

As long as there are people showing up w/ topics, we're keeping the
meeting for december, 23.
Meetings also serves the purpose of informing the community of what
has been done during the week :)

But I suggest postponing any important decision to January, 6.

Regards,
H.