Re: [Rdo-list] Puppet module referring to version 6.0.0 for delorean-liberty packages

adding jayg & lbezdick who recently worked on new OPM builds.

On 12/23/2015 09:33 AM, Gerard Braad wrote:
> Hi,
>

> Currently using Delorean [1] and I installed openstack-puppet-modules.
> But I noticed the version of eg. Neutron in
> /usr/share/openstack-puppet is for Kilo. Tried the same for [2] and no
> difference.
>
>    sed '4q;d' /usr/share/openstack-puppet/modules/neutron/README.md
>
> 6.0.0 - 2015.1 - Kilo

That is a bug, indeed.
Puppet OpenStack modules for Liberty are tagged 7.0 (latest release).
Mitaka will be tagged 8.0 by the end of this cycle.

We will take actions regarding this issue, thanks for reporting it.

--
Emilien Macchi