[Rdo-list] Nova-Docker driver on RDO Juno Compute node F21

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 6 15:19:31 UTC 2015

 Via my experience :
   1. eugeneware/docker-wordpress-nginx:latest (RDO Juno on Fedora 21 TwoNode Cluster Controller&&Network and Compute ML2&OVS&VXLAN setup ) may be installed only on Controller. I can install on Compute node ( Nova-Docker driver been built via stable/juno installed on both nodes ) tutum/tomcat, tutum/mysql ubuntu-rastasheep (sshd), but not docker-wordpress-nginx. It just won't come up (two installation pages and it dies).
   2. When I log into Ubuntu-Rastasheep installed on Controller I can run `apt-get update`, when I log into the same Ubuntu-Rastasheep been installed on Compute `apt-get update` hangs on waiting for headers. I can ping 8.8.8.8, but TCP/UDP services are locked . Wget doesn't work and etc .. .

  All this issues  got fixed on similar CentOS 7 Cluster after kernel upgrade up to 3.10.0-123.20.1.el7.x86_64. I had same problems on CentOS 7 with kernel 3.10.0-123.13.2.el7.x86_64.
The most recent `yum update` upgraded just kernel on CentOS 7.

Thanks.
Boris