[Rdo-list] Juno on Fedora 22

Will Yonker aragonx at dcsnow.com
Wed Jul 22 17:46:46 UTC 2015

Hi,

I'm trying to install on Fedora 22 and ran into a few issues.  My first
question is if I should be trying for Juno or Kilo.  I haven't been able
to get Kilo working so I switched to Juno.  In order to get Juno to go, I
had to edit the rdo-release.repo file and point the baseurl to
http://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-juno/epel-7/.

Is that the correct way to do it?

I'm installing useing:

packstack --allinone

So, I get an error from mysql (MariaDB) that looks like:

Error: Evaluation Error: Comparison of: String >= Integer, is not
possible. Caused by 'A String is not comparable to a non String'. at
/var/tmp/packstack/8e5b1411ef25462dad1e216ac75fb2ab/modules/mysql/manifests/params.pp:35:82
on node

The file that it is point to nolonger exists so I didn't dig any further.

believed to be clean.