[Rdo-list] kilo centos versus rdo repos

Jeff Weber jweber at cofront.net
Thu Jul 23 12:54:10 UTC 2015

This does work for me, there just happen to be two upstream sources which
were both announced on the list related to RDO and Kilo and I'm looking to
see which one is preferred or recommended. Previously I believe there was
discussion that the CentOS distribution of RDO would be preferred for EL7
long term, but I didn't see anything further to that.

Looks like the guidance is to continue to use the content hosted on the rdo
specific release page based on your reply.