[Rdo-list] Better CMS for rdoproject.org WAS Re: Bugzilla component for website?

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 16:06:11 UTC 2015

> If the website was actually built from content hosted at
> this repository it would make more sense (and I think we *should* be
> producing the website this way, although I don't believe we're doing
> that right now).

Parts of the site are:
https://www.rdoproject.org/packaging/ is generated from
https://github.com/redhat-openstack/openstack-packaging-doc
and the rest is wiki but it is a good suggestion to replace it with a
light-weight CMS backed by git.
Rich, do you have any suggestion for a CMS doing that?

To get this rolling and also try GH issues for the website:
https://github.com/redhat-openstack/rdo-docs/issues/1

Cheers,
Alan