[Rdo-list] rdo-manager now using openstack-puppet-modules

James Slagle jslagle at redhat.com
Mon May 11 16:49:39 UTC 2015

Hi, I just wanted to make everyone aware that rdo-manager is now using
openstack-puppet-modules[0] instead of git cloning from github. Please keep
this in mind if you're expecting to see updates to the puppet modules...those
updates will need to make their way into openstack-puppet-modules before
they're available to rdo-manager.

The change will be live shortly once the current-passed-ci symlink is
updated[1]. We're pulling o-p-m from delorean kilo[2] currently.

[0] https://review.gerrithub.io/#/c/232065/
[1] http://trunk-mgt.rdoproject.org/repos/current-passed-ci/
[2] http://trunk.rdoproject.org/kilo/centos7/latest-RDO-kilo-CI/

--