[Rdo-list] Could you, please, clarify what is going on with google accounts at ask.openstack.org ?

Marton Kiss marton.kiss at gmail.com
Tue May 12 08:06:16 UTC 2015

Hi Boris,

It depends only on the speed of the infra changeset approvals (and that was
the reason we launched a temporary staging server). As we don't have direct
access to ask.o.o servers, and everything happens through puppet, we need
to follow the workflow. I was talking yesterday with Jeremy Stanley from
infra side, and he knows about this issue, but they had some priority
things that affected the whole gating / code review and allocated all the
team resources. So we are on it.

Brgds,
  Marton