[Rdo-list] [heat]error parsing template file

ICHIBA Sara ichi.sara at gmail.com
Wed May 13 08:15:55 UTC 2015

You're right. I was mistaken. I picked the wrong file. I corrected some
spacing errors but I still have these ones:

ERROR: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'
Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/oslo/messaging/rpc/dispatcher.py",
line 134, in _dispatch_and_reply
    incoming.message))

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/oslo/messaging/rpc/dispatcher.py",
line 177, in _dispatch
    return self._do_dispatch(endpoint, method, ctxt, args)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/oslo/messaging/rpc/dispatcher.py",
line 123, in _do_dispatch
    result = getattr(endpoint, method)(ctxt, **new_args)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/heat/engine/service.py", line 69,
in wrapped
    return func(self, ctx, *args, **kwargs)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/heat/engine/service.py", line 645,
in create_stack
    owner_id)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/heat/engine/service.py", line 568,
in _parse_template_and_validate_stack
    stack.validate()

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/heat/engine/stack.py", line 446,
in validate
    parameter_groups.validate()

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/heat/engine/parameter_groups.py",
line 49, in validate
    parameters = group.get(PARAMETERS)

AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'get'

By the way, thank you for the advice. I'll try to find a suitable parser.