[Rdo-list] [RDO] Packages reviews

Haïkel hguemar at fedoraproject.org
Thu May 14 16:07:12 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

as I'm currently listing and reviewing pending reviews, I found out
new reviews that were off radar.
If you have currently pending reviews for RDO *and* RDO manager,
please answer this thread with links.

In the future, I encourage you to announce them on this list using the
tag [package-review].

That will help us to identify them faster and process them in a timely
fashion, especially when we
have to sponsor new packagers.

---

In the long term, I think about having trackers in bugzilla for
openstack packaging (reviews/new packages, etc.),
 and will write-up few proposals to improve the not-so-perfect current
process that we could discuss here.

Regards,
H.