[Rdo-list] openstack-neutron-gbp for delorean

Robert Kukura rk at theep.net
Thu May 14 19:39:09 UTC 2015

Hi Ihar,

GBP development currently trails the main OpenStack development cycle a
bit. Hopefully this lag will shrink substantially for Liberty. We expect
to have a kilo-gbp-3 release out any day that will make sense to package
for RDO and Fedora Kilo versions, and the final Kilo GBP release should
follow soon after. Unfortunately, whats currently packaged still
requires Juno.

Can you explain what exactly it means to "move openstack-neutron-gbp
development under delorean roof"? Does this mean that the Fedora
packages would be generated from the RDO packages? I think that would be
fine. If you will be at the OpenStack summit next week, we can discuss
this there if you like.

-Bob