[Rdo-list] RDO-Manager ovecloud change existing plan, how?

Pedro Sousa pgsousa at gmail.com
Tue May 26 17:28:03 UTC 2015

Hi all,

thanks to Giulio recommendations in #rdo I've managed to change some
parameters:

#heat stack-delete overcloud
#export NEUTRON_TUNNEL_TYPES=vxlan
#export NEUTRON_TUNNEL_TYPE=vxlan
#export NEUTRON_NETWORK_TYPE=vxlan
#instack-deploy-overcloud --tuskar

This works for TUSKAR_PARAMETERS contained in the instack-deploy-overcloud
script (please correct me if I'm wrong).

My question is if it's possible to use VLAN for tenants, using a VLAN range
and disable GRE/VXLAN tunneling.

Thanks,
Pedro Sousa