[Rdo-list] RDO-Manager ovecloud change existing plan, how?

Pedro Sousa pgsousa at gmail.com
Wed May 27 18:12:21 UTC 2015

Hi Jay,

you're right, in fact it applies the changes according to your
instructions, however the stack failed. This is what I did:

   1. heat stack-delete overcloud
   2. tuskar plan-update -A Compute-1::NeutronEnableTunnelling=False
   6f124eac-3926-4e48-9e22-06791a74651f
   3. tuskar plan-update -A Controller-1::NeutronEnableTunnelling=False
   6f124eac-3926-4e48-9e22-06791a74651f
   4. tuskar plan-update -A Controller-1::NeutronNetworkType=vlan
   6f124eac-3926-4e48-9e22-06791a74651f
   5. tuskar plan-update -A Compute-1::NeutronNetworkType=vlan
   6f124eac-3926-4e48-9e22-06791a74651f
   6. tuskar plan-templates -O /home/stack/aprov
   6f124eac-3926-4e48-9e22-06791a74651f
   7. heat stack-create -f aprov/plan.yaml -e aprov/environment.yaml
   overcloud

As I explained my idea is to use Vlans for tenants users. After the failed
deployment I logged in into overcloud controller and I saw neutron
installed but It didn't created /etc/neutron/plugin.ini. Also I see that I
only have br-ex bridge, no br-int.

What am I missing here? Do I need to changed something else?

Thanks,
Pedro Sousa