[Rdo-list] [delorean] Planned Delorean upgrade on November 5

Javier Pena javier.pena at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 18:20:45 UTC 2015

> Dear rdo-list,
>
> We are planning to update the current Delorean instance next Thursday,
> November 5. The upgrade should bring a bigger spec VM and several
> improvements on the instance configuration.
>
> During the upgrade, the Delorean repos will still be available through the
> backup instance, but new packages will not be processed until the upgrade is
> completed.

And the new instance is now running and processing the pending packages. The new Fedora Rawhide worker (http://trunk.rdoproject.org/f24/status_report.html) is currently bootstraping, it should be fully available tomorrow.

If you find any issue with the new instance, please let us know.

Regards,
Javier