[Rdo-list] Cinder multi-backend (NetApp)

Alessandro Vozza alessandro at namecheap.com
Mon Nov 9 16:32:39 UTC 2015

HI list

how would you go about implementing multi backends in cinder via tripleo-templates? I know that upstream puppet modules supports it, but how to specify a second backend (in particular, a NetApp+Ceph deployment)? Any hint appreciated.

P.S.

I did find https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-heat-templates/blob/master/environments/cinder-netapp-config.yaml <https://github.com/openstack/tripleo-heat-templates/blob/master/environments/cinder-netapp-config.yaml> , but hot to enable dual backends?)