[Rdo-list] RDO Day @ FOSDEM

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 14:13:04 UTC 2015

I'd like to remind you that we have planned a full day of RDO at FOSDEM,
in conjunction with the CentOS Dojo. This means that we have just
slightly over 2 months to plan, and many of us will be taking time off
during much of that. So we need to get on it.

So, a reminder - the information about the event is here:
https://www.rdoproject.org/blog/2015/11/rdo-community-day-fosdem/

In particular, if you're planning to be there, we need to have
talk/discussion suggestions, submitted in the Google Form at
http://goo.gl/forms/oDjI2BpCtm  So far we have only two submissions.
Remember that when you submit a discussion idea, you're not necessarily
saying that you'll present for an hour, but, rather, that you're willing
to be on hand to facilitate the discussion.

Next week, I'll probably start bugging individual ones of you to take
sessions, if we don't have more by then.

Thanks!

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison