[Rdo-list] Neutron-openswitch-agent configuration workaround in RDO Juno/Kilo and now in Liberty

Markelov Andrey amarkelov at yandex.ru
Thu Nov 5 14:47:24 UTC 2015

Ok. Thanks!

And if we are talking about plugin.ini/ml2_conf.ini according to network node in Kilo doc -

http://docs.openstack.org/kilo/install-guide/install/yum/content/neutron-network-node.html

For whom plugin.ini/ml2_conf.ini is needed? Neutron-server is started only on control node.
So it seems the only who used plugin.ini/ml2_conf.ini is neutron-openvswitch-agent (but in wrong manner after "bug fixing")?

Andrey

--
Best regards,
Andrey Markelov