[Rdo-list] Proposed Mitaka test days

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 12:27:07 UTC 2015

I'd like to propose the following test days for Mitaka. These are each
roughly a week after the various milestones.

At each test day, we'd be testing the Mitaka packages, if they are
available by that milestone. We'd also be doing "installfest" style
testing of the existing Liberty packages. And we'd also be doing
documentation testing/hacking alongside this.

Here's the dates. Please let me know whether any of these have any major
conflicts with national holidays or whatever. I've not put a November
date in here, but we can add one if desired.

Dec 10-11
Jan 27-28
Feb 18-19
Mar 10-11