[Rdo-list] Proposed Mitaka test days

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Wed Nov 11 13:00:00 UTC 2015

We should have proper CI for Mitaka within two weeks or so.

There is little incentive in doing a test day before that happens. Ideally
we'd love people to provide feedback on issues that are non-trivial - read:
not detected by the CI.

I think the Dec 10-11 date is a good first target.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]