Re: [Rdo-list] [Mitaka] Automatic restart for services

On 11/12/2015 2:06 PM, Alan Pevec wrote:
>> can you describe what you mean here by automatic restart for services?
>>
>> I'm worried what the implications would be for things that are running
>> under Pacemaker control in an HA environment, so I think we need more
>> details here
>
> Can we have more details what "under Pacemaker control" means?
> Haikel's proposal is about modifying systemd service unit files but
> afaik Pacemaker is not using them but what they call "resource agents"
> ?

Pacemaker doesn´t use resource agents for everything. Some services as
managed/monitored by pacemaker by using systemd unit files.

You can have a random application that´s part of the OS (via systemd
unit file) and still manage it in cluster mode via pacemaker.

Fabio