[Rdo-list] [Mitaka] Automatic restart for services

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 16:01:51 UTC 2015

Fabio M. Di Nitto <fdinitto at redhat.com> wrote:

> On 11/12/2015 4:55 PM, Javier Pena wrote:

To clarify things, doesn’t it affect just nova-api because you have some
special treatment for the service? or it would not affect you if applied to
other units? [In that case we could go forward and set automatic restart
policy there, while you could stick to your hooks to influence service
restart behaviour.]

Ihar