[Rdo-list] Trying to install the RDO

Hassan, Ashraf ashraf.hassan at t-mobile.nl
Sun Nov 15 18:37:58 UTC 2015

I executed the command:
openstack baremetal import --json instackenv.json

I did not see any progress on the screen, I was looking for the logs, and I only found:
/var/log/ironic/ ironic-conductor.log

It says it is successful, but my concern here is that the I can see that the undercloud is trying to reach ILO from the local interface 192.168.1.1 (I made this interface only to boot the PXE), while the IPMIs (ILOs) of the new nodes can be only reached through the normal management interface of the undercloud.
Is there a command to verify the status of the nodes registered in the ironic db ?

/var/log/ironic/ ironic-conductor.log:  http://pastebin.com/0w32f2xY

Thanks,
Ashraf

N.B.: op (de inhoud van) deze e-mail is een DISCLAIMER met belangrijke VOORBEHOUDEN van toepassing: zie http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer <http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer>