[Rdo-list] environment setup error [ baremetal introspection ]

AliReza Taleghani shayne.alone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 11:21:16 UTC 2015

Hi guys;
I had install under-cloud, build images , upload images and import nodes as
well...

know , as the documents mentioned, it's time to *introspection *imported
nodes.but I get an error as I try to do as logged here:
[stack at undercloud ~]$ openstack baremetal introspection bulk start --debug
<http://paste.ubuntu.com/12703312/>introspection error log:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/12703322/

#My imported nodes are as following:
node [instackenv.json] info: http://paste.ubuntu.com/12703306/

#And  under-cloud deployment config is as following:
undercloud config and ifconfig : http://paste.ubuntu.com/12703312/

Brief:
under-cloud instance has 3 netwrok interface:

   - eno16777728   Public Address
   - eno33554960   Provisioning Interface
   - eno50332184   iLo Network

is there any problem with my network configuration? or better! is the
introspection error in relation with my network topology?

i mean if introspection is going to use ipmi to detect baremetal nodes
specs and I am using a separated interface for iLo! dose it get into
problem?

thanks
--
Sincerely,