[Rdo-list] RDO Test Day Oct 12-13

John Trowbridge trown at redhat.com
Fri Oct 9 17:54:57 UTC 2015

We will be doing a second RDO test day for RDO Liberty next Monday and
Tuesday. (October 12-13)

As with the first test day, we will use the beta.rdoproject.org page to
coordinate efforts [1].

Unlike the first test day, RDO Manager will be available as an installer
for testing. We will use a forked version of the upstream tripleo docs
[2]. These have a couple of patches to make the docs Liberty specific,
since upstream has already moved on to Mitaka.

The RDO Manager scenarios to test will be updated on the website before
Monday. [3]

Thanks for helping us kick the tires one more time before we release RDO
Liberty!

--trown

[1] http://beta.rdoproject.org/testday/rdo-test-day-liberty-02/
[2]