[Rdo-list] RDO docs/website hack day: October 15th

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 18:40:32 UTC 2015

For those of you who want to help take the final step towards whipping
the new RDO website into shape, so that we can push it out before
Summit, we're planning to have an RDO docs/website hack day on October
15th. As usual, we'll coordinate on #rdo, on Freenode, as well as in the
issue tracking queue at
https://github.com/redhat-openstack/website/issues  In the next few days
I'll be loading that up with specific tasks that need to get done. If
you can spare an hour or two during that day, it would be enormously
appreciated.

Thanks!

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com