[Rdo-list] Fwd: [OpenStack-docs] [install-guide] Status of RDO

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:54:59 UTC 2015

> Please add me to bug reports you file for openstack-manuals. I will try
> to take care of them ASAP.

Will do, thanks!

> Which packages should be used for testing Liberty? In the guide we wrote
> that
> http://rdo.fedorapeople.org/openstack-liberty/rdo-release-liberty.rpm
> should be used. This repository is not yet available, so we cannot test
> with this repository.

RDO Liberty will be CentOS Cloud SIG repo, testing repo (in the
process of getting updated from RC to GA builds) is at
http://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/openstack-liberty/
and will be available signed at production location
http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/x86_64/openstack-liberty/ by
Wednesday next week.

> https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/openstack-liberty/testing/ does
> not contain any RPM packages. Not sure why this directory is there.

That was going to be the old setup, I'll remove it now and probably to
redirect to centos sig repo in place.

Cheers,
Alan