[Rdo-list] Undercloud UI

Ana Krivokapic akrivoka at redhat.com
Tue Oct 20 18:04:37 UTC 2015

Hi Mustafa,

Yes we have one! :)

The code is located on GitHub [1] and you can contribute by submitting
patches to GerritHub [2]. The README at [1] contains info on how to get the
installation up and running as well as the contribution process. Please
note though, that this is a very new project and is still very much a
work-in-progress. Let us know if you have any further questions.

[1] https://github.com/rdo-management/rdo-director-ui
[2] https://review.gerrithub.io/#/q/project:rdo-management/rdo-director-ui

Kind Regards,
Ana Krivokapic