[Rdo-list] beta.rdoproject.org

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 14:32:08 UTC 2015

I am very very pleased to announce that the promised website migration
that I mentioned several months ago is finally moving.

You can see the new website at http://beta.rdoproject.org/ - it should
look almost exactly the same as the old one. (The yellow information box
at the top of each page will go away once we go to production, and is
just there to help during the migration process.)

The source for the site is now on Github, at
https://github.com/redhat-openstack/website/ and you can start sending
pull requests, or opening issues, immediately.

We are planning to have a docs hack day prior to the Liberty release, to
get the site whipped into shape for Liberty and Summit. I'll be sending
details and suggested dates for that in the coming days, once things
settle out a little on this new site rollout.

Thanks to everyone that helped make this happen.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/