[Rdo-list] Reminder: RDO BoF at OpenStack Summit

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Apr 21 17:29:03 UTC 2016

A reminder - if you're going to be at OpenStack Summit next week, we'll
be having an RDO BoF on Tuesday at 4:40 pm in Salon G. The agenda for
this event is at https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/rdo-austin-bof so if
there's anything you wish to discuss there, please add it to the agenda.

I will be recording the event. I will be recording audio. I will *try*
to also stream the video on a Google Hangout, but I strongly suspect
that the network will not support this. If it does work, you'll be able
to watch the stream at
https://plus.google.com/events/c6fpivcfn63v0mjsulv0g08hmao?hl=en and ask
your questions on IRC, on the #rdo channel on Freenode.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/