Re: [rdo-list] Multiple tools for deploying and testing TripleO

On Wed, Aug 3, 2016 at 12:51 PM, James Slagle <jslagle redhat com> wrote:
> However, IMO, incubating these things downstream and then trying to get them
> upstream or get upstream to adopt them is not ideal or a good example. The same
> topic came up and was pushed several times with khaleesi, and it just never
> happened, it was continually DOA upstream.

Agreed, the work for Quickstart should have been upstream from the beginning.
Re-reading my email, I didn't express myself very well.
What I meant by saying "a good example" is about proposing
improvements or tools upstream in general rather than maintaining
external tools downstream.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]