[rdo-list] RDO TripleO Mitaka Overcloud Failing

Gunjan, Milind [CTO] Milind.Gunjan at sprint.com
Thu Aug 4 01:52:19 UTC 2016

Thanks a lot Gerard for suggestion. I will definitely go ahead and file a bug and submit all the attachments on launchpad.

I already have created question on ask.openstack.org but due to insufficient karma :( , I am unable to attach files there. I am working towards improving my OpenStack karma :)

Best regards,
Milind