Re: [rdo-list] [CI] rdo has been been promoted

On Fri, Aug 26, 2016 at 7:58 PM, David Moreau Simard <dms redhat com> wrote:
> The test day is not for two weeks still, we are hitting milestone 3
> next week so the test day is the week after.
>
> Can we re-enable the pipeline until at least thursday when the
> milestone is actually released and we've promoted from it ?

I would agree with Wes, let's capture this set of images for use as a
fallback, and then re-enable
the pipeline.  I would be pleasantly surprised if we did get the
promotion right after
Milestone 3 but not holding my breath for it right especially right
around a Milestone.

Jon