[Rdo-list] Upcoming RDO/OpenStack meetups (week of Jan 4)

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jan 4 20:04:21 UTC 2016

On 01/04/2016 02:52 PM, Adam Young wrote:

> One in Boston Tue Jan 12
>
> http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Boston/
>
> Is there an automated way to add that to the calendar?

Not really automated. The process for adding events to the calendar (at
http://rdoproject.org/events ) is a little convoluted. That calendar is
built off of the calendar at https://github.com/OSAS/rh-events and pulls
in events tagged with RDO. I've been meaning to document this a little
better, and will try to get that done this week.

However, the event above is already in there, and will be live on the
RDO site as soon as the CI gets done and the site rebuilt.

When I send this mailing, it's just for the upcoming week, but when I
put the calendar on the website, it's the upcoming two weeks, and this
one is already in there. Perhaps I should go out 2 weeks and 3 weeks,
respectively, to give a little more advance notice.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org/