[Rdo-list] RDO/OpenStack meetups this week.

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jan 11 16:52:35 UTC 2016

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events, which also lists events further in the
future than just this week.

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Tuesday January 12 in Los Angeles, CA, US: Webinar - Red Hat and
Cisco: Making OpenStack work for the Enterprise -
http://www.meetup.com/Southern-California-Red-Hat-User-Group-RHUG/events/227418207/

* Tuesday January 12 in Boston, MA, US: OpenStack and data bases! -
http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Boston/events/227826780/

* Wednesday January 13 in Amersfoort, NL: OpenStack Jobs -
http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Netherlands/events/227409852/

* Thursday January 14 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, US: Monthly SFOUG Meeting
-
http://www.meetup.com/South-Florida-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/227415610/

* Saturday January 16 in Shenzhen, CN: 2016深圳第一场技术大趴:The
Dragons of OpenStack -
http://www.meetup.com/Shenzhen-openstack-usergroup/events/228001930/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison