[Rdo-list] What should be RDO Definition of Done?

Swapnil Kulkarni me at coolsvap.net
Tue Jan 12 10:15:30 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 3:39 PM, Haïkel <hguemar at fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> In an effort to improve RDO release process, we came accross the idea
> of having a defined definition of done.
> What are the criteria to decide if a release of RDO is DONE?
>
> * RDO installs w/ packstack

only install will not suffice i think being operational.

* RDO installs w/ RDO Manager
> * Documentation is up to date
> etc ....

Also all the components it supports should have the basic driver/plugin
which is operational and documented.
e.g. LVM for cinder should be operational

I added the topic to the RDO meeting agenda, but I'd like to enlarge