[Rdo-list] Please, explain me what actually happens ?

Boris Derzhavets bderzhavets at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:16:40 UTC 2016

From: Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 1:38 PM
To: Perry Myers; Boris Derzhavets; rdo-list-owner at redhat.com; Alan Pevec
Subject: Re: Please, explain me what actually happens ?

Hmm. Digging a little deeper, it appears that *all* of the bounce
notifications were to hotmail addresses - some hotmail.com and some
hotmail.it. So maybe 1) a server bounced at hotmail, or 2) we actually
have a blacklist problem with hotmail.

Can you re-enable your subscription and see if it happens again?

     Already done. If hotmail.com is a problem I can replace it with alive
     account @gmail.com
     B.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com