[Rdo-list] RDO, packstack, Keypair creation is failing

Thales thaleslv at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 05:34:11 UTC 2016

"I wasn't able to reproduce your issue."
Thanks for that, Sasha!
I have looked through the eight log files in /var/log/nova and I found three things, which you can see here:http://paste.openstack.org/show/483844/

It looks like the SQL server is not working right?
System resources.   I'm looking at the Gnome System Monitor. Total Memory is 9.4 gigabytes, with 3.2 gigbytes used.
But, this is strange, it says that CPU usage is at 100%.    Not sure how that can be.
vmtoolsd is using around 98% of the cpu!     I have an 8 core machine, so I'm not sure how this is measuring.

...John