[Rdo-list] Fwd: [apex] RC1 now available

Dan Radez dradez at redhat.com
Sat Jan 23 18:53:58 UTC 2016

Hello RDO,
As leaked earlier: Here is our announcement for OPNFV Apex Brahmaputra RC1.

OPNFV Apex uses RDO Manager and RDO under the covers to deploy an NFV
platform. We launch a Virtual instack on a jump host and then deploy
either virtual on the same jumphost or a baremetal overcloud.

Documentation can be found here:
http://artifacts.opnfv.org/apex/docs/installation-instructions/

Contact us via freenode in #opnfv-apex or on the opnfv users or tech
mailing lists.
opnfv-tech-discuss at lists.opnfv.org
opnfv-users at lists.opnfv.org

Dan